Attenti: One Piece GPS Tracking System
ATTENTI One-Piece GPS Offender Tracking System integrates tracking, communication and mapping technologies. Operators can efficiently track offenders virtually anywhere, anytime, at varying levels of intensity through a single, compact body-worn unit.
The system features the ability to define inclusion and exclusion zones, animated and birds-eye-view mapping and the convenience of an offender wearing just one device on the leg. The system communicates certain events to the offender through vibrations and LED lights and can switch monitoring intensity modes remotely through software downloads, or automatically, per program rules definition.
ATTENTI One-Piece GPS Offender Tracking System features full house arrest supervision and will report technical events or violations of schedule restrictions, enabling agencies to apply home curfew restrictions in line with their program.
- Four supervision levels: active, alert, passive, and optional RF curfew monitoring
- Multiple methods of offender communication: LED lights and vibration
- Collects GPS points every 60 seconds (adjustable); once every 15 seconds when in zone violation
- User configurable alerts and program rules
- Continued tracking and offender alerts independent of communication availability
- Multiple tracking technologies, back up location detection using LBS
- Reliable data storage
- Remote software upgrades and modifications
- Functionality status indications
- Multiple tamper detections
- Securely fits on offender’s ankle using an adjustable, easy to install strap
- Compact and lightweight
- Hypoallergenic, waterproof and tamper resistant
- 36+ hour battery power
SL2 provides the most innovative solution for remote alcohol monitoring. SL2 combines a professional grade Breathalyzer that is wirelessly connected to a cloud-based web portal. The technology uses facial recognition to confirm identity, tamper resistant sensors to ensure integrity of the tests, and automation to create a seamless monitoring solution. In 2016, SL2 gained FDA 510(k) clearance for medical use and is widely accepted by major treatment facilities and clinical programs across the country. SL2 has been a trusted alcohol monitoring solution for criminal justice, workplace compliance, addiction treatment, and family law since 2011.
Linking Sobriety with Technology
SL is a cloud-based recovery management software that automates the alcohol testing process from start to finish. SL can be customized to fit a variety of needs or programs and is the engine behind the user-friendly SL2 System.
- Adaptive Facial Recognition technology
- Tamper detection
- Real-time text message reminders and Alerts
- Automated reminders and alerts
- Customizable scheduling
- Automated reporting options
- Customizable testing schedules
- Text message reminders for Clients
- Email/text message Alerts for designated Contacts
- Automated overview Reports – daily, weekly, monthly
BI TAD®,the Transdermal Alcohol Detector, is the industry’s first device to conveniently offer agencies, DUI/DWI courts, and treatment providers with continuous alcohol and radio frequency monitoring, in a single transmitter. Trusted and court-validated, BI TAD senses alcohol through the skin, allowing judges and community corrections officers to effectively monitor sobriety and curfews of high-risk, DUI and alcohol offenders.
- Alcohol and Curfew Monitoring Combined
- Advanced Technology, Yet Easy-to-Use
- Court Admissible
- Seven Tamper-Resistant Features
TAD utilizes seven tamper-resistant features, including proximity, motion, skin-contact sensors and fiber-optic strap detection. When a user tampers with or removes the TAD ankle monitor, officers promptly receive violation alerts via text, email, or fax. Combined, these technologies deliver comprehensive protection against client tampering and help ensure system integrity.
- Continuous Alcohol Monitoring, Plus RF
Ignition Intoxalock Interlock Monitor
Intoxalock makes it easy for you to get back on the road after an alcohol-related driving offense. An IID is a small, handheld breathalyzer for car ignitions that’s installed to prevent users from being able to start their vehicle after drinking alcohol. Sometimes they’re referred to as car breathalyzers, or as a breath alcohol ignition interlock device (BAIID). The ignition interlock device (IID) is easy to use and convenient to install. Once the device is installed, drivers blow into the car breathalyzer mouthpiece to provide a breath sample. The device tests for breath alcohol content (BrAC) within the legal limit. If it’s under the limit (typically .02), then the driver can put their keys in the ignition and start the car. Intoxalock offers reliable easy-to-use technology, one button activation and simple breath pattern.